- NCI/SWOG – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and SWOG, an NCI-supported clinical trials group.
- CEPiA Sanofi – our manufacturing partner – Within the Industrial Affairs Division of Sanofi, CEPiA is an organization fully dedicated to third party CMO activities.
- University of Arizona and University of California, Irvine – where it all started and with whom CPP has an exclusive license agreement for key intellectual property for eflornithine plus sulindac.
- NANT and the Children’s Hospital of LA – New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy is a group of 15 Universities and Children’s Hospitals with strong research and treatment programs for neuroblastoma.
- CHOP/COG – the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia on behalf of the Children’s Oncology Group.
- TRAC – Translational Accelerator, LLC, a venture fund formed to invest in Arizona biotech companies, is the lead investor.